Connect with us

INTERNAL CHALLENGES

Pakistan At Its Dirty Self Again, Features Terrorist Bhindarwale In Official Kartarpur Video

Punjab CM Amarinder Singh said that Pakistan cannot be trusted as its love for Sikhs was sudden.

Published

on

NEW DELHI: Prior to the opening of the Kartarpur corridor later this week, a video song released by the Pakistan government has stoked controversy for featuring Congress leader Navjot Singh Sidhu and slain Khalistani separatist Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale amongst other leaders.

The video song was released by Pakistan’s Ministry of Information & Broadcasting on November 4.

The video also shows posters featuring photographs of Khalistani separatist leaders Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Maj Gen Shabeg Singh and Amrik Singh Khalsa against the backdrop of Sikh pilgrims.


However, after strong protests by many quarters, Pakistan has released a different version of the video on Twitter.

In the Twitter version, the Pakistan government omitted the last few seconds of the video where posters of the Khalistani leaders featured in the background.

The video on Twitter featured posters of slain Khalistani separatist leaders Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Amrik Singh Khalsa and Major General (Dismissed) Shabeg Singh. All these Khalistani separatist leaders were killed during Operation Blue Star in June 1984.



Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh said earlier that Pakistan cannot be trusted as its love for the Sikh community was sudden and also because the community was waiting for the opening of the corridor for the last 70 years.

We cannot trust Pakistan and we should keep our eyes open as the corridor can be misused by the ISI. Controversial referendum 2020 campaign is already on in Pakistan,” said Captain Amarinder Singh.

The corridor will connect the Dera Baba Nanak shrine in India’s Punjab with Darbar Sahib at Kartarpur, just about four km from the international border, located at Narowal district of Pakistan’s Punjab province.

After the inauguration of much-awaited Kartarpur corridor on November 9, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address a public gathering at the Dera Baba Nanak in Gurdaspur.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

INTERNAL CHALLENGES

Hizbul Mujahideen On The Verge Of Extinction In South Kashmir: JK Police Chief

The DGP said that this year started with several successful operations against the terrorists.

Published

on

SRINAGAR (Jammu-Kashmir UT): Jammu & Kashmir Director General of Police, Dilbagh Singh has said that the Hizbul Mujahideen outfit is on the verge of extinction in south Kashmir.

Describing yesterday’s killing of three Hizbul terrorists as a major success against terrorism and the outfit, DGP Singh warned that strict action shall be taken against all those who take up arms against the country.

Addressing a press conference at the Police Control Room in Srinagar yesterday, the DGP said, slain terrorists were involved in grave terror activities adding that killed Commander Wasim Wani was active since 2017.


The DGP said that 19 FIRs were lodged against Wasim including the killing of four civilians and four policemen.

Singh said, another terrorist Adil Bashir Sheikh from Zainapora Shopian was a former Special Police Officer who decamped with seven AK-47 rifles and a pistol belonging to security guards of a former PDP MLA. He was active since 2018.

DGP said that year 2020 started with an excellent anti-terrorism operations including the arrest of Hizbul top Commander Naveed Babu.



DGP said interrogation of Naveed helped police succeeding in busting two big terrorist hideouts in south Kashmir. Pertinently, a total of eight terrorists including seven of Hizbul and one of Jaish cadre, were killed in anti-terrorist operations this year till date.

Continue Reading

India Trends

Complaint Filed Against Shaheen Bagh Protesters For Road Blockade

The complaint states that immense inconvenience has been caused to commuters.

Published

on

NEW DELHI: A complaint has been registered against protestors in Shaheen Bagh area of Delhi for blocking the road while protesting against the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA).

According to Delhi Police, the complaint states that immense inconvenience has been caused to commuters as they have to take alternate routes due to ongoing anti-CAA protest in Shaheen Bagh area. For the past 35 days, people are forced to take alternate routes causing immense inconvenience, the complaint said.

The complainant has requested the police to lodge an FIR and remove the blockade immediately.


Southeast Delhi Deputy Commissioner of Police Chinmoy Biswal has said that talks are being held with the protesters to persuade them to stage agitation without blocking the roads.

His remarks come after the Delhi High Court asked the Delhi Police to look into the matter of blockage of Kalindi Kunj road due to the protest at Shaheen Bagh.

The court in its recent order had also directed the police to consider the plight of students who have to travel to schools and also have board examinations. Justice Navin Chawla had further directed the police to consider the representation of the Federation of Sarita Vihar Resident’s welfare association.



The association had moved the court claiming that there are many students who are facing difficulties during board examinations as the area is closed since December 15, due to ongoing protests against the Act.

On Sunday, people took out a candle march protest against the CAA, NRC, and NPR outside Jamia Millia Islamia to Shaheen Bagh, holding tricolors, and placards and posters reading ‘Save India, Save Constitution and Save Democracy’.

On Saturday, actor Sushant Singh joined protests at Shaheen Bagh and expressed solidarity with students.

Continue Reading

INTERNAL CHALLENGES

‘Dr Bomb’ Was Developing Low-Cost Bomb Using Ultra-Modern Technique: UP STF

Ansari, suspected of involvement in more than 52 blast cases across India, went “missing” on Thursday.

Published

on

LUCKNOW (Uttar Pradesh): The convict of Mumbai Blast Case Jaleesh Ansari who was arrested on Friday by a special task force of Uttar Pradesh police has made some startling revelations during interrogation.

He told police that he was planning to develop new technology of low-cost bomb-making.

STF SP Vishal Vikram Singh told media persons that Ansari has admitted his involvement in at least 15 cases of bomb blasts all over the country in which many innocent people lost their lives. These blasts occurred from 1989 to 1993.


Ansari revealed that he was developing an ultra-modern technique of bomb-making which needs simple chemicals and day to day use items.

The plan was to develop a low-cost bomb that can be made easily from the things available in the market and which will do maximum damage also.

Background:

A convict in the 1993 Mumbai serial bomb blasts case, Jalees Ansari, who went “missing” while on parole, was arrested on Friday from Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh, an official said.



Ansari (68), a Mumbai resident who was serving a life term in a Rajasthan jail, was nabbed in a joint operation of Maharashtra’s Anti-Terrorism Squad and the Uttar Pradesh Special Task Force (STF).

Ansari, known as Dr Bomb for his suspected involvement in more than 52 blast cases across the country, went “missing” on early Thursday morning.

He was on 21-day parole and was expected to return to Ajmer Central Jail by Friday evening after the end of the parole period.

While on parole, he was ordered to visit the Agripada police station every day between 10.30 am and 12 pm to mark attendance, he said.

However, Ansari did not visit the police station on Thursday during the designated time, the official said.

The Crime Branch of the Mumbai Police, the Maharashtra ATS and other agencies launched a massive manhunt for the terror convict, he said.


Jalees was allegedly connected with terror outfits like SIMI and Indian Mujahideen and taught their members how to make bombs, which earned him the sobriquet Dr Bomb, he said.

He was also questioned by the NIA in 2011 in connection with the 2008 bomb blast in Mumbai, he said.

Continue Reading

Most Read This Month

error: Content on this news portal is protected!